Terms & Conditions
- At Chevron Driving School we have a ZERO tolerance to drugs and alcohol. If the Instructor feels you are not fit to drive, the lesson will be terminated and the full fee charged.
- Packages and gift vouchers are only valid for 12 months and are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. They are not transferable or to be resold.
- Clients must bring valid license and the logbook is the responsibility of the client. No license no lesson.
- Lessons commence and end at pre-determined pick-up/drop-off point. If you are late the instructor might not be able to provide the full lesson and the full fee will be charged.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours (5 working days for tests) without charge.
- If you book your test before your logbook is approved your lesson/test fee will be charged upfront. If the log book is rejected full fees will be charged unless we can fill your spot by another client.
- Lessons cancelled with less then 24 hours notice will be charged the full fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a lesson via phone, email or text due to unforeseen circumstances or dangerous weather conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these conditions please contact us prior to making a booking or purchasing our lessons/packages. Our conditions are designed to ensure you get the very most out of your experience with Chevron Driving School.
NewsGet Your Licence or P’s faster @ Southport, Helensvale or Burleigh Waters on the Gold Coast with Chevron Driving School.
Have you just failed your test jumped onto Queensland Transports website only to find a 4 to 6 week waiting list to ...
Chevron Driving School are proud to provide our customers with the free keys2drive funded by the federal government.